Re: linux-numa working?

On Thu, 2008-04-03 at 11:59 -0500, Paul Jackson wrote:
> Cliff wrote:
> >   Lee has posted to linux-numa but I haven't seen any of
> >   his mail unless it was Cc'd to me.
>
> Here's one of Lees messages - I notice he has what looks to be an
> incorrect email address for Cliff ("cpi" instead of "cpw".) I also
> notice from the "Message-Id" that he used my sendpatchset.  This must
> mean that Lee is a gentleman of the finest character <grin>.

Yep.  I got your neat sendpatchset tool from Bob Picco a couple of years
back and use it for any multi-patch series.

I had prepared the control file from home the evening before I sent that
first batch and typed in Cliff's e-mail address by hand--incorrectly,
obviously :-(.   I didn't know whether the messages had gone to
linux-numa or not [I hadn't responded to the auth request], so I resent
the whole series after correcting Cliff's address.

Lee