Re: NiLFS support on Pinebook

Hi Reinoud,

> when i mount a partition it gives the error "mount.nilfs2: cannot find or load
> nilfs2 filesystem". Does this mean the linux kernel has no nilfs2 module
> shipped with it, but only the tools?

We see this message if nilfs2 kernel module (nilfs2.ko) doesn't exists in
/lib/modules/$(uname -r)/... .

Some distros don't have nilfs2 module (e.g. RHEL/CentOS), and some
need an extra package like kernel-modules-extra (e.g. Fedora).

I don't know that is there in the Pinebook.

Regards,
Ryusuke Konishi