changing CP's create time

Hi

What are the implications of changing the cp_create value for a bunch of
control points?

Motivation: I stumbled in this:
NILFS: bad btree node (blocknr=115718887) ...
and I decided to backup and recreate the partition since I could not find
any solution "googgling" for an answer.

(btw: any suggestions is really appreciated to solve this "bad btree" problem)

But when I rsync the data do another nilfs2 partition, snapshot by snapshot,
each "cp_create" is stamped with today's date.
Since I have a script that deletes all CP's older than 60 days, it will be a
problem to guess what do delete as all CP's will have almost the same
timestamp.

I probably doing it the wrong way but nothing clever came to my mind and I
must have this operation done by Tuesday morning when the folks returns to work.

So I decided to thought changing the cp_create values back in time to
resemble the original time of creation and hence the first question.

Again, any suggestions are welcome to save my you know what.

Regards

Ethy