Re: Kernel Bug on Linux 4.1.31, possibly nilfs, not sure (correction)

On 11/28/2016 1:02 PM, Michael Conrad wrote:
Hello, I found a bug that might be related.

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9339843/

On several of my crash dumps, I saw it die in "memcg_drain_all_list_lrus" and found this mentioned in a bug where FUSE was calling functions to modify the radix tree directly in a way that other kernel developers weren't expecting. (I don't fully understand the details)

Our systems that are crashing are not using the FUSE driver for anything, but the crashes still coincide with nilfs2 activity. Is there a chance nilfs is affected by this same situation?

I've attached another example crash log. We're still on 4.1.31, but will move to 4.1.35 soon.

-Mike

Apologies, this system is actually running kernel 4.1.22