Re: nilfs-diff experimental branch

I am sorry, but I made the gross mistake of forgetting to recompile
the kernel to your modified version.

A day later, running kernel 3.17 compiled from
https://github.com/konis/nilfs2/tree/diffapi-v2 and nilfs-tools
compiled from https://github.com/konis/nilfs-utils/tree/diff-v2,
everything works.

Thank you,