Re: nilfs error

Thanks for your suggestions. I have no idea about how to reproduce the
issue -- this is a light-to-medium-use desktop system.
I took an image of that volume and can mount it on an older kernel if
I need to copy out any files, although all of the important stuff was
in git or dropbox off-site, so no data really lost.
Is there anything I can do to this volume that would give you more
information about what the cause might be (i e, whether the cause is
patched or not)?
Some debug utility that will create a dump of some sort that will
help? Else I will probably just wipe that image and recover the 30G of
space.

Sincerely,

jw

Sincerely,

Jon Watte

--
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and
to the republic for which it stands, one nation indivisible, with
~ Adopted by U.S. Congress, June 22, 1942