My NiLFS2 port to NetBSD: status update

Hi Ryusuke, hi folks,

it has been some time now that i worked on my NetBSD port of NiLFS2. A
read-only version has been included in the NetBSD kernel for some two(?) years
now. I then started on creating a writing version too but it got side tracked
by various reasons like moving to a new house/home :)

I've picked up development, re-starting again, learning from earlier mistakes.
Has anything fundemental changed in the last few months? I've taken in the
changes for volume name, the 2nd superblock and such, but is there anything
more?

As for the adoption of NiLFS2 in Linux, i've seen mixed responses in reviews.
Most complain about the read/write speed. Since i dont have a reasonable test
setup and my implementation is not writing yet, how are your thoughts about
this? Is it a fundemental issue or is it more due to way its implemented?

With regards,
Reinoud