Re: Broken nilfs2 filesystem

Hi Anton,

On Mon, 2013-05-27 at 14:45 +0200, Anton Eliasson wrote:

[snip]
> Additionally, I have uploaded /var/log/everything.log spanning May 19-22
> here:
> http://antoneliasson.se/publicdump/everything.log.gz
>
> The first system crash is on line 14748. On line 15829 onwards nilfs
> warns that an fs is unchecked and has a bad checksum. On line 16206 is
> the first bad btree node error. I copied the entire /var/log tree a
> reboot or two after I figured out that I had a bad fs. Please tell me if
> you need any other log files from there.

Thank you for all additional details and, especially, for the system
log. Your system log is really interesting. It is first time when I can
see crash dump before error messages about broken bmap. It is really
important detail, I suppose. So, I need to investigate all your
information more deeply. Maybe, I will ask about additional information
later. But, currently, I have enough and I need to think over about
known issue's environment.

Thanks,
Vyacheslav Dubeyko.