Re: Corrupted nilfs2 volume

Hi ARAI,

On Tue, 2013-03-19 at 20:17 +0900, ARAI Shun-ichi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In <1363684508.2229.17.camel@slavad-ubuntu>;
>    Vyacheslav Dubeyko <slava@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
>    as Subject "Re: Corrupted nilfs2 volume":
>
> > On Tue, 2013-03-19 at 17:30 +0900, ARAI Shun-ichi wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I reported nilfs2 filesystem corruption in Nov.-Dec., 2012.
> >
> > Could you point out on initial e-mail with report about file system
> > corruption?
> >
> > It is possible that you had another reason of file system corruption.
>
> Please refer this.
>
> In <20121130.164616.1703426007244850753.hermes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
>    ARAI Shun-ichi <hermes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
>    as Subject "Re: A lot of NILFS: bad btree node messages (readonly fs)":

But it is another issue. Now I don't know exactly what is a reason of
the issue that is reported in this thread. And we have different
symptoms in the case of "Re: A lot of NILFS: bad btree node messages
(readonly fs)" and in the case of issue of this thread.

Yes, I am investigating the issue with "bad b-tree node messages". It
was reported recently the script with the reproduction path that is
reproducible on my side. But I am worrying only that this reproduction
path can be a 1 KB related issue (maybe, I am wrong).

But if you can provide some additional details about issue with "bad
b-tree node messages" then, please, share it.

Thanks,
Vyacheslav Dubeyko.