Could someone share his experience with Samba and NILFS?

Hi.

I am using NILFS for few days, testing it to replace a /home partition
(currently ext3).

Although etx3 folders are easily available to my Windows machines, the
NILFS folders don't. It shows on Windows explorer but it says that the
network resource is not reachable.

Could someone share his experience with Samba and NILFS?