Re: NILFS: corrupt root inode after Turbo Mode?

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 11:10:32AM +0400, Vyacheslav Dubeyko wrote:
> > Filesystem created:       Fri Aug  3 08:37:06 2012
> > Last mount time:          Thu Jan  1 01:00:01 1970
> > Last write time:          Thu Jan  1 01:00:01 1970
>
> First of all, it is possible to see that file system was not unmounted. It was 56 mounts but during last mount superblock was not updated properly. It means that it was sudden power-off, kernel crush or superblock wasn't flushed because some reason.
>
> Moreover, last mount time and last write time are strange. Usually, these fields have real time of last modifications but you haven't so. File system creation time is defined by means of mkfs utility but last mount time and write time are defined by driver. So, maybe it is a slight superblock corruption.

Raspberry Pi doesn't have RTC, so it's always 1 Jan 1970 on boot and
then the date is set. That should at least explain the weird date of
last mount/write time.

> Thereby, there is some probability of primary superblock inconsistency. Could you share raw dump of second superblock that is located at the volume end? Moreover, could you share dumpseg of next segment after last sequence # (namely, 359) and before of it (namely, 357)?

apo ~ # dumpseg /dev/sdd3 359
segment: segnum = 359

#357 attached.

How to dump second superblock?
Number of segments:	  922
Device size:		  7741636608

Should I dump last 4096 bytes of device size?

Piotr Szymaniak.
--
 - Jezu Chryste, dostal ataku - szepnal Percy.
 - Jasne,  a moja  siostra  jest  babilonska  ladacznica - zasmial  sie