off-line resizing?

	The FAQ reads:

--cut: http://www.nilfs.org/en/faq.html --
   5. Can I resize NILFS volumes ?

      Yes, you can both enlarge and shrink NILFS volumes with
      nilfs-resize command.  This feature is available on Linux 3.0 and
      later.  Resizing for unmounted file systems are not supported at
      present.

      For details, please see the man page of nilfs-resize(8).
--cut: http://www.nilfs.org/en/faq.html --

	Unfortunately, I don't plan to switch my “production” hosts to
	Linux 3 yet.  However, for the purposes I want to give NILFS a
	try I can assume that I can easily umount the volume whenever I
	need to resize it, to run whatever user-space code necessary.

	Thus, I'm curious, are there any plans to implement “off-line”
	NILFS resizing?

	TIA.

--
FSF associate member #7257	np. Дождь — ДДТ