Battery friendly mount options?

Hi,

I decided to give a try to nilfs2 on my laptop, and I wanted to know
if it has battery friendly mount options, like commit=<value> for
ext3, which syncs data and meta to disk every <value> seconds. I have
seen that with nilfs-tune you can set a commit-interval and a
watermark treshold, but I don't know what kind of values I could
apply.

Programs for saving power like laptop-mode-tools typically set the
commit value on ext3 systems to 600, meaning that you can loose at
most 10 minutes of work when running on battery. I would be perfectly
comfortable with the same kind of settings.

Cheers,
--
Christophe-Marie Duquesne