Re: cleaner: run one cleaning pass based on minimum free space

Hi,

thanks for applying the patches. I did all my tests on 2 gbyte loop
devices and now that it is officially in git, I deployed it to some
production systems with big disks. Here I have noticed, that I have
completely forgotten the reserved segments. Technically this is not a
problem, but I think people changing configuration files will tend to
forget about it. I'm thinking it might be useful to add them internally
to min_free_segments and max_free_segments so users don't need to worry
about them. What do you think ? If you like to change the current
behavior to this behavior, I will submit a short update patch.

I am thinking about getting the number of reserved segments this way:

(nilfs_cleanerd->c_nilfs->n_sb->s_nsegments *
nilfs_cleanerd->c_nilfs->n_sb->s_r_segments_percentage) / 100

or do you know any better way ?

Thanks in advance,
David Arendt