Re: NILFS 2.0.19 and NILFS utils 2.0.16 released

Hi,

At Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:06:12 +0900 (JST),
Ryusuke Konishi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have released nilfs-2.0.19 and nilfs-utils-2.0.16.

I found that COPYING of nilfs-utils is now GPL v3.
I've checked older version.  Until 2.0.14, it was GPL v2,
however it upgraded to v3 in 2.0.15.

It looks like there is no COPYING file in the git repository.
Therefore, I guess,  it was automatically copied by automake
when creating tarball.

Or is it indented to be GPL v3 now?

thanks

regards,