Re: crash

Pliny the Elder (ad 23–79): ‘Semper aliquid novi Africam adferre
[Africa always brings [us] something new]’

Hallo,
something is not quite right between the git repository and my git master copy
somehow the patches dont update the local copy with git am
I have to extract the patch and apply with 'patch -l' (Match  patterns
 loosely, in case tabs or spaces have been munged in your files.)
Which then has other complications like finding the wrong spot in
super.c for one patch, so that hunk was then rejected and had to be
done by hand.

On the crash:
My initial idea was quite wrong. Something went amiss somewhere in the
middle of nowhere.
It might be cleanerd connected, but I cannot say for sure.

See the attached .tgz for details of my post mortem effort. If more
data is needed please say so.

Regards,

Jan de Kruyf.