grub nilfs2 module

Hi,

I've written nilfs2 module for grub2 boot loader.

Here is the patch and mail I'v sent to grub-devel ML.
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2010-02/msg00025.html

It may not be mature yet, but I was able to boot kernel
from nilfs2 partition and mount it as rootfs.
So you are able to boot the system that has only nilfs2 partition.

The patch is against bazaar repository top, but actual code is
just a fs/nilfs2.c.  Other patches are against makefiles.
So I think you can able to compile it in stable release with
slight modification.

It would be very nice of you if you try and give me feed backs
to improve the module.

thank you very much in advance!
--
Jiro SEKIBA <jir@xxxxxxxxx>