Re: Did the in-kernel Camellia or CMAC crypto implementation break?

Herbert Xu <herbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I have them built into the kernel, both in sunrpc and my krb5 lib.  Both are
> > failing.
>
> So are there Crypto API test vectors for these algorithms and if so
> are they succeeding or not? If they are working but your own vectors
> going through your code isn't, then I would start looking there.

krb5: Running camellia128-cts-cmac key
alg: No test for cmac(camellia) (cmac(camellia-asm))
krb5: Running camellia128-cts-cmac enc no plain
alg: No test for cts(cbc(camellia)) (cts(cbc-camellia-asm))

I'm guessing not.

Do you know if there is "standard" test data somewhere?  rfc3713 appendix A
has three but are there more?

David