Re: [NFS] Performance degradation due to commit 0eb43812c027 (NFS: Clear the file access cache upon login)

Hi Trond / Anna,

I apologize for disturbing you, as I understand that you may be
occupied with other tasks.
However, I wanted to bring to your attention that several users have
reported a performance issue, and are eagerly awaiting a possible
solution.

I have proposed a potential solution and I would be grateful if you
could provide me with some feedback.
Your input would be highly appreciated, as it will allow me to
continue working on this issue and finding a resolution for our users.

Best regards,
Chengen Du