sec=krb5 feature or bug??

Hi,

I've been testing a Linxu 5.15 NFSv4.2 client against a
FreeBSD server to test recently added SP4_MACH_CRED
support in the FreeBSD server.

I noticed the following oddity, which I thought I'd report
in case it is considered a bug and not a feature.
I do a mount like:
# mount -t nfs -o nfsvers=4,sec=krb5 nfsv4-server:/ /mnt
#
- When looking at the packet capture during the mount,
  the ExchangeID, CreateSession and ReclaimComplete
  are done with integrity (ie. krb5i) and ExchangeID uses
  SP4_MACH_CRED.
- Then, subsequent RPCs do not use integrity, as I would
  have assumed, given the "sec=krb5" argument.
However, some subsequent RPCs in the must_allow ops
list for SP4_MACH_CRED choose to use the "machine
principal" and do krb5i.

It just seems weird that it mixes krb5 and krb5i. I had
not expected it to use SP4_MACH_CRED when
"sec=krb5" was specified.

However, it seems to work fine this way, so I can see
the argument that this is a "feature" and not a bug.

Just fyi, rick