nfs/lockd: simplify sysctl registration

This is just following the work of the same sysctl registration [0] I
just emailed you patches for sunprc but for nfs and lockd.

Feel free to pick up or let me know if you want me to take them through
my tree. I haven't even finished compile testing all these yet, but they
are pretty trivial.

I'm just dropping netdev on this series as its purely nfs/lockd stuff.

[0] https://lkml.kernel.org/r/20230310225236.3939443-1-mcgrof@xxxxxxxxxx

Luis Chamberlain (3):
  lockd: simplify two-level sysctl registration for nlm_sysctls
  nfs: simplify two-level sysctl registration for nfs4_cb_sysctls
  nfs: simplify two-level sysctl registration for nfs_cb_sysctls

 fs/lockd/svc.c      | 20 +-------------------
 fs/nfs/nfs4sysctl.c | 21 ++-------------------
 fs/nfs/sysctl.c     | 20 +-------------------

2.39.1