[ANN]: kdevops v6.2 released devices

I'd like to announce the release of kdevops v6.2 [0] [1]. I had already written
about most of the new features on the v6.2-rc1 release in the December 2022
notes [2], but since a new features cannot regress we've seen a few more new
features sneak in since then. I'll re-iterate a few of the newest major
features added since our last release (v5.0.2):

  * ZNS
  * CXL
  * NFS
  * Initial Kernel selftests suport: firmware, sysctl, kmod
  * OCI cloud support
  * libvirt use 9p now for local builds
  * PCI-passthrough support including a new dynamic kconfig interface for it
  * Building qemu for you
  * 12 btrfs profiles to test
  * Results for tests are now archived see workflows/fstests/results/
    for an example namespace

For more details of release notes you can refer to the v6.2-rc1 [3] and
v6.2 [4] git tags.

Thanks a lot to the developers who have contributed:

  Adam Manzanares
  Amir Goldstein
  Chandan Babu R
  Jeff Layton
  Joel Granados
  Josef Bacik
  Luis Chamberlain
  Pankaj Raghav

*If* it makes sense, we may set up a stable brach for v6.2.y releases so
which could fixate on the vagrant setup, so that folks using libvirt
can get fixes. If we do that it would make sense to just merge fixes
to the master branch first before the stable branch as well just as we
do in upstream linux / stable branches.

  Luis

[0] https://github.com/linux-kdevops/kdevops
[1] https://gitlab.com/linux-kdevops/kdevops