pynfs support for kdevops

Chuck and I have a long-term goal of improving upstream knfsd testing.
The modern way to do that is usually to have some sort of continuous
integration testing (CI).

I've been working on a project to add pynfs support to kdevops, and have
done a writeup on how to use it here:

    https://jtlayton.wordpress.com/2023/02/20/using-kdevops-to-test-the-linux-kernel-nfs-server/

It's usable now, but there is still quite a bit to do. We eventually
want to expand this to use other test suites, and work out some way to
run this on an automated basis. Comments, suggestions (and especially
patches) are welcome!

Cheers!
--
Jeff Layton <jlayton@xxxxxxxxxx>