systemd/50-nfs.conf and interoperability issue with intramfs-tools not including sunrpc into initrd

Hi Neil, hi Steve,

In Debian for the update including the systemd/50-nfs.conf there was a
report that sunrpc is not included anymore in the initrd through the
initramfs-tools hooks.

The report is at https://bugs.debian.org/1022172

As we would not start to diverge again from nfs-utils upstream and
keep in sync with upstream as much as possible I would like to retain
whatever is from nfs-utils upstream downstream as well.

Marco d'Intri suggested there three possible solutions, of which one
could be done in nfs-utils (whereas the other two are either in kmod
upstream or initramfs-tools upstream). The nfs-utils one would be to
replace the modprobe configuration with a set of udev rules instead.

What do you think?

Regards,
Salvatore