NLM 4 Infinite Loop Bug

Hi all,

I'm writing my own NFS client, and while trying to test it, I've come
across a way to get the lockd thread into an infinite loop and stop
accepting any new requests.

Kernel Version: Linux ubuntu-jammy 5.15.0-41-generic

The client is a python program, and it does not run rpcbind, NLM, etc...

I issue an NM_LOCK (procedure 22) request with block set to false, and
get a GRANTED reply.

I then issue a FREE_ALL (procedure 23) request, and the lockd thread
gets stuck in nlm_traverse_locks - it matches the host, calls
nlm_unlock_files, and then jumps to the again label, and repeats this
loop forever.

It's not clear to me who is supposed to unset the host from the lock?
Any pointers as to why there is a jump to again?

Thanks,
-Jan