Any way to make the NFS server ALWAYS report its NFS domain name when returning an ACL?

Hi all, Long time since I wasn't a lurker here...

After some serious google-whacking, I managed to get a RHEL 8.6 NFS server to return NFSv4 ACL's for files where the entries were names and not numbers... It feels a little kludgy to me to create a script to set the nfsd options in /etc/modprobe.d... But anyways...

The issue I'm currently dealing with is that -- at least for hosts in the same "nfs domain" (same Domain in idmapd.conf, and using the same AD domain via sssd) -- nfs4_getfacl reports bare names in the ACL entries. For example:
[vobadm@vv-30-rh85 ~]$  nfs4_getfacl /net/bc-rh86-nfs/export/nfs/vobstore/siddumptest-rep.vbs/s/sdft/3c/13/2-0f41817b67fc11ec84e2525400c90287-t7
# file: /net/bc-rh86-nfs/export/nfs/vobstore/siddumptest-rep.vbs/s/sdft/3c/13/2-0f41817b67fc11ec84e2525400c90287-t7