Re: parallel file create rates (+high latency)

On Tue, 26 Apr 2022, Daire Byrne wrote:

> I'll stare at fs/nfsd/vfs.c for a bit but I probably lack the
> expertise to make it work.

Staring at code is good for the soul ....  but I'll try to schedule time
to work on this patch again - make it work from nfsd and also make it
handle rename.

> It's also not entirely clear that this parallel creates RFC patch will
> ever make it into mainline?

I hope it will eventually, but I have no idea when that might be.

Thanks for your continued interest,
NeilBrown