v4 clientid uniquifiers in containers/namespaces

Hi all,

Is anyone using a udev(-like) implementation with NETLINK_LISTEN_ALL_NSID?
It looks like that is at least necessary to allow the init namespaced udev
to receive notifications on /sys/fs/nfs/net/nfs_client/identifier, which
would be a pre-req to automatically uniquify in containers.

I'md interested since it will inform whether I need to send patches to
systemd's udev, and potentially open the can of worms over there.  Yet its
not yet clear to me how an init namespaced udev process can write to a netns
sysfs path.

Another option might be to create yet another daemon/tool that would listen
specifically for these notifications.  Ugh.

Ben