Re: [GIT PULL] Please pull NFS Client Updates for 5.17

Hi Linus,

I hadn't heard of DKIM before, so thanks for educating me! I've deleted my netapp email from my gmail's "send email as" list so I won't make this mistake again in the future and I'll just send from my gmail directly. I hoped it would would be as easy way to make it look as if it came from my work email without needing to deal with the web version of outlook (which I don't trust at all to send email properly).

Thank you so much for still pulling it!
Anna