Re: nconnect & repeating BIND_CONN_TO_SESSION?

On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 at 17:21, J. Bruce Fields <bfields@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Looks to me like the mount option may just be getting lost on the way
> down to the rpc client somehow, but I'm not quite sure how it's supposed
> to work, and a naive attempt to copy what v3 is doing (below) wasn't
> sufficient.
>
> --b.

Should I just open a bugzilla? It would be nice to mount more than 7
remote v4 servers with nconnect=16.

I did a very quick test of RHEL7 and RHEL8 client kernels and it seems
like they are doing the right thing with vers=4.2,noresvport.

I suspect it's just more recent kernels that has lost the ability to
use v4+noresvport (or newer nfs-utils?).

Daire