Re: GSSAPI fix for pynfs nfs4.1 client code

Ok, I see your point - yes, it's better that pynfs has "unusual but
still RFC-compliant" behaviour to catch the real bugs.
I will check how this behaviour (using seqid=0 or even something else
for EXCHANGE_ID) can be controlled from the caller side
if we want to override it.

P.S. Since the very 1st operation after NFS4 NULL is EXCHANGE_ID - it
should be only single operation
(client can't send few ECHANGE_ID because clientowner is only one per
mount) and next CREATE_SESSION can't be sent
until EXCHANGE_ID is replied from the server.
So the use-case of 'any of the first 128 rpcs were out of order' is
just a theoretical one and probably not possible in practice.

And thanks for handling the patch!

volodymyr.