NFS shares suddenly becomes unresponsive

Hello

I have a weird problem. I'm using libnfs 3.0.0-2 and nfs-utils 2.3.3-1
on arch-linux.

Sometimes nfs exports are becomes unresponsive and can not mount any
export and mounted clients can not read and write to mounted shares.
Also showmount -e $nfsserver gives an empty list. When I restart the
nfs-server everything goes back to normal.

I only see one error in logs and I'm not sure this is related to this
problem because problem not occurs after this log everytime but mostly
when it happens I see only this log.

nfsd: peername failed (err 107)!

I have 30++ exports and high client usage. Clients are very differ;
linux, windows and datastore. BTW: I have a strong server. 20core, x2
socket and a bunch of free rams, 2x 40G lacp network.

My nfs.conf only has an open line which is "threads=128"

What should I do?