Re: NFS server regression in kernel 5.13 (tested w/ 5.13.9)

I appreciate that Chuck. It was not my intention to seek basic "user"
support, but as I don't know the intricacies of how nfs works in the
kernel, I don't know where to get the right information to share to
help with the diagnostic effort. I have read through the
troubleshooting recommendations on the linux-nfs wiki, but the issue
is beyond what is indicated there, and my setup has been running
without any NFS issues for years at this point, and I can demonstrate
the error merely by changing the booted kernel, so I feel confident
it's not a simple configuration error.

I have raised an issue on the ArchLinux bug tracker as well
(https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/71775). Given that the ArchLinux
version of the kernel has minimal delta from mainline, (I've checked
and no fs/rpc/nfs files are changed in 7 file delta vs mainline), it's
been my previous experience that they will refer me to the kernel
subsystem mailing list, but I will wait to hear back from them, and
see what they say.

- mike

- mike