Re: Callback slot table overflowed

On further investigation, the working server had already been rolled back to 4.19.0.  Apparently the issue was insurmountable in 5.x.

It should be simple enough to set up a test environment out of production for 5.x, if you have any debug tips / would like to see any debug options compiled in.

Thanks!