NFS support for exFAT

Hello,

since exFAT is supported by Linux kernel > 5.7, I was hoping that NFS
can export an exFAT fs. Attempting to do so on exFAT mount yields the
following error:

      exportfs: /mnt/Movies does not support NFS export

I traced the above error to validate_export(nfs_export *exp) in
nfs-utils-1.3.4/utils/exportfs/exportfs.c

I have no knowledge of filesystem's but a I stumbled on a linux kernel
doc: nfs exporting.rst at
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/927002ed29e2dda6dfacb87fe582d5495a03f096/Documentation/filesystems/nfs/exporting.rst

That page lists some conditions for making filesystems exportable, one
is to set s_export_op field in the struct super_block. Upon searching
in linux/fs/exfat/*, i couldn't find whether this condition was met.
Is there a technical reason why exFAT doesn't set that field and
others to announce it's an "exportable" filesystem ?

Thank you, Fadi