Re: [GIT PULL] Please pull NFS Client Updates for Linux 5.12

On Thu, Feb 25, 2021 at 2:17 PM Anna Schumaker <schumaker.anna@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry to bother you since I know you're busy. I haven't seen this get
> pulled yet, and I'm worried it's slipped through the cracks since
> we're getting close to the end of the merge window.

Hmm. I don't have this original email AT ALL in my mailbox.

Maybe it was marked as spam and I never noticed it. Or maybe there was
some other issue with it  getting delivered.

Anyway, re-sending was the right thing to do. Will pull asap.

Thanks,

     Linus