Re: copy_file_range() infinitely hangs on NFSv4.2 over RDMA

Hi Timo,

Can you get a network trace? Also, you say that the copy_file_range()
(after what looks like a successful copy) never returns (and
application hangs), can you get a sysrq output of what the process's
stack (echo t > /proc/sysrq-trigger  and see what gets dumped into the
var log messages and locate your application and report what the stack
says)?