Re: nfsd vurlerability submit

I was under the impression that the best practice is to create something along the lines of

  /srv/nfs

and then bind mount everything you plan to export into that folder; e.g.

/etc/fstab:
/data2/xray      /srv/nfs/xray        none    defaults,bind    0

Presumably this becomes a non-issue under these circumstances? Not sure it's a good idea to attempt to accommodate every wacky use case someone attempts to implement.