nfs-utils README updates

I was looking through the README to ensure my systems followed the correct setup and noticed a few things.

Looks like the reference to libnfsidmap can be dropped.

It looks like nfsdcld is again the correct setup for client tracking. A section should be added to SERVER STARTUP to include nfsdcld on NFS4+ servers.

Should it mention which modules are required before starting? I've had to locally add 'auth_rpcgss' to my startup scripts or svcgssd will bail on startup.

Any other changes or best practices that should be mentioned before I send a patch?

Thanks,
Doug