Re: [GIT PULL] nfsd changes for 5.8

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 10:42:19AM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> I'm not entirely sure why, but gmail hates you and marked this as spam.
>
> I (obviously) caught it despite that, but thought I'd mention it. I
> assume it's lack of DKIM for fieldses.org.

Twenty years ago running my own mail service sounded like a fun idea.

Nowadays it's just this thing that means that, every now and then, I
have to drop everything and go learn about some random bit of annoying
tech, just so I can get on with my work or talk to my friends.  Then
I'll promptly forget it, until years later it breaks, and I have to go
relearn it all from scratch.

Anyway, googling DKIM....

> Or maybe you run some side MLM business peddling essential oils that
> I'm not aware of but google dislikes? You do you.

Hey, as long as they think I'm a spammer anyway, maybe I should just go
with it.

--b.