RE: NFSv4.0: client stuck looping on RENEW + NFSERR_STALE_CLIENTID

> The usual course of action for bugs in distributor kernels is to work
> directly with the distributor. Upstream developers don't generally have
> access to or expertise with those code bases. 7.3 is an older kernel,
> and it's possible that upstream has addressed this issue and CentOS has
> pulled that fix into a newer release.

I was hoping someone here might get back with "hey, this has been fixed by
commit...".
We also did see it on centos 7.6

I will try to get it re-produce it and once I can then I'll try to reproduce
it against upstream.

--
Robert Milkowski