Re: NFS hangs on one interface

Yes I don't understand what's going on with the network.  I can ssh to the server from the client over the 10G interfaces, login and get to a prompt.  I can even run some commands, but as soon as I try "top" then the session freezes, top works just fine if I ssh from my workstation to the server over the 10G interface, and top works fine if i ssh from the client to the server over the 1G interface..... maybe post on LinuxQuestions or something??