Because our email system has some problem  so i copy Calum Mackay's reply here.

From: Calum Mackay @ 2019-07-29 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Su Yanjun, J. Bruce Fields; +Cc: calum.mackay, linux-nfs, dang, ffilzlnx

hi, I don't think you would expect an unlock to delete the lock owner:
the client may want to do further locking with this lock owner (without
the lk_is_new bit set).

The server would delete the LO when the client sends a
RELEASE_LOCKOWNER, or when the lease is expired, if it doesn't.

cheers,
calum.

在 2019/7/9 13:27, Su Yanjun 写道:
Hi Bruce

在 2019/7/8 22:45, Frank Filz 写道:
Yea, sorry, I totally missed this, but it does look like it's a Kernel nfsd
Any suggestions?
issue.

Frank