Write Delegation

Hey,

I just started studying the Linux NFS code and I found the comments on file
/fs/nfsd/nfs4state.c right above function nfs4_open_delegation, saying: "
Attempt to hand out a delegation. Note we don't support write delegations, and
won't until the vfs has proper support for them."

Does that mean the current implementation of nfs4 in Linux does not support
write delegation?

Thank you all for your effort in building the NFS for Linux and thanks in
advance for your help.

Best,
Diyu