Check that an RPC compiler has been installed

When I installed Fedora-29 to check out building on Fedora I didn't
have rpcgen installed.

autogen worked and configure worked but make failed in spectacular ways.

The attached patch warns the user during configure but is perhaps not
the correct test, because of rpcgen is on your path but not where the
earlier tests expect it, things will still likely fail.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe