Deploying a Ceph+NFS Server Cluster with Rook

I had several people ask me to put together some instructions on how to
deploy a Ceph+NFS cluster from scratch, and the new functionality in
Ceph and rook.io make this quite easy.

I wrote a Ceph community blog post that walks the reader through the
process:

    https://ceph.com/community/deploying-a-cephnfs-server-cluster-with-rook/

I don't think that site has a way to post comments, but I'm happy to
answer questions about it via email.
--
Jeff Layton <jlayton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>