Re: Need help debugging NFS issues new to 4.20 kernel

TM> This is not an RPC layer issue. It is a SEQ_MISORDERED error on slot
TM> 0.  If the client can't recover then that will hang your NFSv4.1
TM> session against that server.

TM> Are you sure this isn't what was happening previously?

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear.  I applied your patch and it doesn't seem
to make any difference.  The behavior appears to be exactly what was
happening previously, though I posted the trace again just so that those
who know more than me could verify that.

So currently I'm falling back to the previous patch I was testing, which
reverts c443305529d1d3d3bee0d68fdd14ae89835e091f on top of the stable
stream.

 - J<