Potential Key Decision Makers-IT/Security/Storage/Finance/HR/Marketing/Telecom

Hi,

We being a global B2B database provider over a decade and a Compliant Certificate Holder for GDPR, I am trying to reach you with potential leads to help you target your marketing capabilities and boost your sales and marketing plans for 2018.

We can provide you the below titles worth targeting-

IT Titles-
CTO, CIO, Head of IT/Technology, VP of IT/Technology, SVP IT/Technology and Senior Manager IT/Technology etc.
IT Security-
Chief Cloud Security Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Director Data Security, Data Protection Officer, Director of Information Security, VP of Information Security, Director of IT etc.
Cloud & Storage-
Chief Information Officer, Director of Cloud/Storage and Virtualization, Global Head Storage and Cloud Operations, Director of Datacenter/Storage and Cloud, Business Head - Cloud Backup and Storage etc.
Finance and Accounting Titles-
CFO, Chief Accountant, SVP Finance and Accounting, VP of Finance, President and Financial Planner, Director and Advisor Finance and Accounting, Partner Accounting, Financial Services etc.
Marketing-
CMO, SVP/VP Marketing, Marketing Strategy and Communication Director, VP Partner Marketing, Director Product Marketing, VP Field Marketing, Director Global Marketing etc.
Telecom/Contact Center-
VP Telecom, Principal Director Telecom, Senior Director Contact Center, VP Contact Center, Head of Contact Center etc.
Human Resource-
Chief HR Officer, SVP HR, VP Human Resource, Director Human Resource, Head of Human Resource, HR Area Director etc.

Please let me know your targeted criteria with geography to provide you with detailed information for your review.

Await your response!

Best Regards,
Carolyn
Demand Generation

If no interest? Please reply with Expel.