RE: NFS3 subsystem hung, Kernel alive

What I have prepared now in addition, continued:
* All hosts and containers propagate their syslog additional to a central syslog sink. Unfortunately, this is located in a container that was placed on the freezing host. I move this container to another host (-- any container may be started on any host out of the box). Now, if I'm able to work with the SysRq Feature, the output should be filed because TCP is still working, then. This will be a more convenient and complete documentation as a photo.