Re: Linux NFS Client and NFS v4.1 Session Trunking

Hi Ryan,

Session trunking is only done for the pnfs servers. Since there isn't
an established trunking discovery mechanism for 4.1 meta data server,
no way to find where all the available IPs to trunk with, there is no
session trunking now.

How are you doing session trunking on VMware?